Friday, October 8, 2021

Another adventure from Piccolo in the big city of San Francisco.

Apparantly masks have returned here and I went shopping for food today. I didn't have mine on having arrived from somewhere else.

An angry 22 year old (presumed) English major snapped at me demanding to know why I didn't have one on.

"Lady, I just got outta da joint. I don't know no better," I answered with a humble tone.

"Your grammar is atrocious," she said. It's the first time in my life someone has ever had the gall to correct my grammar.

"Your grammar was a pretty good piece of ass," I replied.

She truly disappointed me. She walked off in a snit. Too bad. I was loaded for bear.

I was hoping she'd had been stupid enough to ask me why I had been in prison. I would have had a field day with that one.

Damned thin skinned English majors.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment