Thursday, October 14, 2021

I now have proof that President Roosevelt gave my my social security number.

Someone recently wound up in posession of an unengraved pre-war social security tag. Years ago they were made of metal and had one's name and SSN engraved on it.

The one I have coming has my name and SSN on it.

000 00 0006.

President Roosevelt gave it to me personally back in 1935. It was very exciting to get to go and meet the president!





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. That can't be. SSN don't begin 000 and have all those zeros. Are you senile lol? sr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My SSN is six.

      (At least that's what I tell those people fishing for it.

      Delete