Tuesday, October 12, 2021

I got an email saying I won a football signed by Donald Trump which I don't want.

And I don't want one signed by Tom Brady or Gronk or the Steelers or anybody. I don't want a football, period.

I'm getting rid of stuff, not collecting it.

I did, however just purchase an old pre WW2 brass Social Security tag that is to be engraved with my name and SSN. It will have my name on it and an SSN of 000 00 0006 which is the number I give to people fishing for information from me.

I suppose I might be talked into trading the Miata for a running 1929 Ford Model A because that's the car I try and get a warranty for when the extended car warranty people  call.

A while back I bought a cardboard box from the post office, one of those fixed rate up to 70 pounds boxes and went through my shooting stuff and anything I didn't want that was legal to ship got tossed in it.

When it was full I sealed it up and offered it for sale as a mystery box for $100+ whatever the shipping cost on a gun forum. It sold in  a few hours. 

Now what am I going to do with a football signed by ANYONE other than sell it to someone that is going to have to do what I'd wind up doing to it? I'd have to dust it and move it around to do so. It just becomes one more useless thing.

Besides what good is a football you can't play with without ruining it?



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment