Thursday, October 28, 2021

The other day I spoke with a certain landowner that

cut down on things like vandalism simply by prosecuting tresspassers to the fullest extent he could.

It was a nuisance at first but he went through all the paperwork and made it as costly as he could for those that he caught.

It didn't take long before the number of trespassers and vandals dropped off to practically nothing as word got out.

He said that about once every  other year or so he grabs one and runs them through the system but he says that it's just mantainance.

Makes a lot of sense to me. 

I asked him if he ever let one slide and he laughed.

"Yea, I did once. The kid was smart enough to promise me that he'd tell everyone I'm a prick and he got fined $250. I had to let that one go because they were only dishing out $100 fines at the time!"



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment