Friday, October 29, 2021

I've been waiting 50 years to use this line.

Today, at a store. Chatting with some guy that's as disgusted as I am with Covid 19. During the conversation he said, "What if I had a gun?"

"What if I had one in MY pocket?"

His wife looked at me and asked somewhat sharply, "Do you have a gun in your pocket?"

I know my face lit up like a Christmas tree as I answered, "No, Lady,  I'm just glad to see you."

She looked confused but it took him a full minute to stop laughing. He looked at me and said, "Mae West! You get a pass for that one!" He turned to his wife, "I'll tell you later," and chuckled again.












To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: