Monday, October 25, 2021

Up early. busy today

Might get something off later today.

It's later and breakfast is cooking. Ham and cheese omelet.

What's the controversy of the day?

Today, it's who cares because I need a break. The news gets so depressing that sometimes you have to step away or you'll wind up in the screw factory for rethreading.

Oh yeah. Something interesting.

An old woman passed the other day at the age of 103 or something. 

She had never seen a doctor for her entire life.

One thing's for sure about this. She didn't die because of some kind of doctor's mistake.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. I don't believe people who say they never went to a doctor...at 103, she had to be senile and not remember going. I limit myself to how much news I watch. The news raises my blood pressure because I get so angry at the stupidity and no common sense thinking of the left. sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it was the family that said that about her. Do I believe it?

    I'm somewhat skeptical but it would not surprise me because there is always something that slips through the cracks.

    After all, back before the days of modern medicine thare were still rare cases of people living into three digits.

    ReplyDelete