Thursday, October 14, 2021

What if he doesn't want to share it with you?



I remember the whiny little little twit that said they didn't have to prepare for storms and civil unrest because the guy down the street was a prepper and they'd just go to him.

I asked the idiot what they would do if he said he was not going to share with anyone. She said "We'll just take it."

"What if he decides to simply shoot you in the face to keep what he has for himself? After all, it's his. How about if he butchers you and puts you in the freezer to add to his supply so he'll have some meat to trade for other things he needs?"

Deer in the headlights look, followed by stuttering and stammering.

"That's not fair!"

To which I answered, "So?"

Then I added, "What's not fair is you expecting everyone else to take care of you instead of taking care of yourself!"


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I just read where 14 million Americans have quit their jobs voluntarily. I wonder about that.

More like 13 million got canned for refusing the jab.

Refusing the jab and getting fired is NOT quitting voluntarily. It is being forced out. 

Stop lieing to us.  

*************************

One other thing. Stop calling me an anti vaxxer. I'm not.

I simply believe people should have a choice of getting it or not getting it without pressure from the government or for that matter, anyone else.

You make your own choice.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

3 comments:

  1. Those type of people have the mentality of a 2-year-old... I want it, and if you don't give it to me, I will just take it. sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid in the 60s we had a storm and lost power. We fired up a little 1 kw generator that ran either the furnace of a few lights.

    The noodnik next door demanded we share. Dad handed him a bucket and said it was full of electricity and sent him on his way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "demanded", I call that more nerve than brains. I now know where you got your personality!. That was a great comeback.

    ReplyDelete