Sunday, January 1, 2023

Well, there's a new year to look forward to.

Before I started this post someone on another board asked if the 2nd Amendment applied to transgenders. Of course, it does. It was just another way of some pimplebrain dragging their TG-ness into daily conversation.

I have a TG relative that I have a lot of respect for because he doesn't go advertising the fact that he's TG. He never mentions it unless someone asks. He just quietly goes about his business.

For the new year I wish the LGBTQ crowd would take a lesson from him and simply go about their business with no more bull$hit or fanfare.

I don't wish them any harm or anything. Au contraire. I want them to have happy, productive, enjoyable lives and go about their business like the rest of us. The bull$hit is just too tiresome to have to deal with.

As usual, I will defend their right to be different and do as they see fit. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: