Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Got home late last night

or early this morning, whichever way you want to look at it.

I'm fried with travel fatigue,

Travel really is astonishing when you think about it. In nine hours, about 6 of which were driving, I covered more milees than a guy on a fast horse could in a week or more.

I once made a comment about going somewhere and someone wide eyed said, "All the way to Colorado? Wow!"

My answer was, "Hell, if you think about it, Boston to Los Angeles is nothing but a four hour nap.

That's about it.

These days you hop on a plane and in about four hours or so, you can be in California. You don't have to tend to animals or have your teeth jarred out by bad roads, you simple climb abooard an airplane and catch a comfy nap and that's about it.

Pretty amazing when you think about it.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment