Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am back on board and today will be a day

of travel.

I have a few minutes.

Right now we have a major ecologigal disaister in the making in the Gulf of Mexico.

I am damned tired of the keyboard commandos, barroom experts and talking heads running their big fat yaps.

If you do not have anything truly useful to say, then shut the hell up and let the people responsible do their jobs. There is a lot to say about the adage 'Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Oh, yeah. Many thanks to the justice department for the add-to. We can add them to the problem in that it makes it pretty hard to concentrate on stopping a spill when you are worried about going to jail.

If I were the CEO of BP, I would walk off right now and tell the public, "Sorry, folks. I have to prepare my legal defense."

I'm not letting BP off the hook. They FUBAR'd. Big time. We know that.

What I am saying is that we ought to get off their backs until the oil stops moving.

We have a lot of time AFTER the oil stops flowing to play the blame game.

One thing at a time.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment