Thursday, December 8, 2016

I am rethinking my day to day electronics inventory.

Or at least trying to.

Someone showed me a tablet that was good anywhere there is cell reception and I thought of picking one up but I have rethought things. I actually have everything I need although I may swap a few things around.

I do need to update my GPS but that's about it.

All of my stuff is pretty mission specific. For years people have told me I could ditch the combat laptops for a tablet and I suppose that electronically they are correct but it is a bitch to write on.

Even the little dinky optional keyboard for a tablet is miserable to write with.

It's crazy but I do believe I have everything the way I want it and have had it that way for years.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment