Sunday, December 25, 2016

It is beard season because it is cold out.



I generally do not shave between Halloween and St. Patrick's Day. While it makes me look about 20 years older it does keep my face a lot warmer. I work outside a lot and there is now a whole lot of windbreak 

I suppose I could get some kind of Grecian formula and color my snow white beard and look like a kid in my 20s or some damned thing but why bother.

Then again maybe I ought to. That and keep it trimmed. Last winter I was sitting outside a McDonalds waiting for someone while wearing a greasy set of coveralls. Someone came out ad handed me a couple burgers and a coke. They thought I was homeless.

I am what I am and come St. Patrick's Day I'll lose 20 years in one fell swoop.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I just got off the phone with someone that I think ought to get promoted. He's a crackerjack at what he does and I damned well wish to hell I had gotten his name because I want him to serve me the next time I have a headache.

For what it is worth, I know this guy is some kind of minority and didn't sound like the most polished person I have ever met. I'm going to attribute that to a lousy inner city school education. It's a guess but that's what I think.

This guy sure made up for what he was lacking in formal education by attacking my problem and getting it fixed. He thought outside the box and came up with a pretty damned good solution. He did me right and from my way of looking at things, did his job above and beyond.

He ought to be plucked from his present position and be training the rest of the people he works with. It is a joy to find a guy that has a brain, even though his formal education seems lacking.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The big issue these days is 'Fake News'.

Hillary ran her mouth about it a while ago and she really ought to shut the hell up. If if wasn't for fake news she would be in jail by now.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment