Monday, December 12, 2016

One of the things government has forgotten

 is that they are supposed to serve us instead of running around telling us what to do.

It goes for a lot more than government. It goes for a lot of other people that ought to be brought up short. It is bad enough that government tells us what to do and how to spend their money. However when some little hippie dweeb starts to tell me how to run my life they generally get brought up short MOST riki-tik.

If someone has the right to tell me what to do, I have the right to tell them what to do.

I pointed tht out to a youngster a while back and when he stood there agape at having to deal with hard peasant logic I told him in an angry voice to get the hell out of my face.

He gave me an angry look back and I shot back with, "See? You don't like it when it happens to you, do you? Not one single little bit."

He started to hem and haw and I interrupted him with "Why don't you like liberty?"

He walked off down trodden.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment