Monday, December 5, 2016

You want something to complain about?

I will GIVE you something to complain about.

I was kind today and said "Excuse me, young lady," to a woman in her mid 40s. I was crossing in front of her with a shopping cart.

She smiled and accepted the civil pleasantry with a 'Certianly."

Her husband said he didn't like the way I addressed his wife. He was looking for trouble.

I looked at the wife. "He doesn't think very highly of you, does he? Perhaps he would have been happier if I had insulted you."

I walked away and I just KNOW he is sleeping on the couch tonight.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: