Sunday, December 18, 2016

Maybe Vladmir Putin is reading the Hash!




There is a setting where I can see where my readership is coming from and I glanced at it the other day and saw that there are supposedly a Russian or more than one Russians reading this blog.

Far out! They sure are welcome to it and if one of them is Vladmir Putin that's even better yet. It would be nice to have the ear of a head of state. I don't have anything against Putin and I bear no ill will toward the Russian people.

While it is true that back in the 70s I trained to do battle against them, I really didn't have a burning deside to fight them.

Come to think of it, neither did my commanding officer, either. 

While I certainly support our troops and believe in having a strong military I hope we never have to uncork it. Especially against the Russians in a land war. 

Later on today I am going to the Army recruiting office to get some of the recruiters cards. I want to carry a few to hand out to people that run their mouths about how terrible the Russians are for hacking the DNC emails and how we ought to fight them. (They didn't. It was an inside job.) 

I'm pretty tired of people babbling about how we ought to declare war on this place or that.  It's always a case of someone being willing to send someone else or someone else's children off to the meat grinder.

Personally I would rather open win/win trade with someone rather than fight them. It's better for business and better for the working stiff. I should stress win/win because that make it become desirable for both parties that it continue.

Win/lose always seems to leave an upset loser and that can cause problems down the road.

Anyway, it you are reading this, Mr. Putin, I hope you have a good day. Maybe we can do business with you in the future.

Hell, you can come over to my house and have a few snorts with me. You can even sleep on my couch if we get too toasted. It's all I have but you're sure welcome to it.

I'll keep a couple of extra clean blankets and a pillow handy if you decide to take me up on it. Hope you don't mind cat hair, though. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment