Sunday, December 4, 2016

It is 0100 and I am up because I was a chowder head

and sacked out at about 1800 because I was fried.

I should have toughed it out like I generally do and stayed in sync but I didn't. I was hoping that I could simply go into a long sleep mode but it has been years since I have really been able to do this.

Oh, well.

Hmmm.... I just made me a hot buttered rum and that is making me sleepy. With any luck I will return to the land of nod unless I start carrying on here.

Adios. I think I will return to the land of nod.



Update:

This actually proved to be a smart move on my part as the HBR made me sleepy and I went back to sleep and woke up at about 0700 and felt great.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment: