Saturday, December 24, 2016

Triple post. I'm running a special



If you are some kind of alphabet agency type and are reading this please pass this on to President-elect Trump.

Mr. President-elect,

You ought to get a ham radio operator's license, General class at least and set up a rig in the White House and go on the air every so often.

It would also be a nice way to take a poke at CNN. Maybe break a lesser story on the ham bands every so often to make CNN go nuts.

The president on 40 meters at, say, 0300Z which is 10 pm Eastern Standard time.

That's what I would do.

Besides, I'd love to work you on the PRC 320 as running 'guerrilla portable'. 

Having a head of state in my log would be a wonderful thing to have.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%


I think I should get a Helberg CH8 Dress Dive watch.

A shipmate says they are selling this on eBay and it makes sense when you think about it.

You never know when you're going to be dressed up in a suit or tuxedo to go on a dive. It would probably even go good with my zoot suit.

This reminds me that I have not seen a lot of naugahide wallets lately.

Maybe this is because naugas are on the endangered species list.


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Someone commented that he hopes nobody ever finds Bigfoot because if they do they will probably kill him.

I do believe the man is right. Someone WILL probably kill him and come up with some lame excuse for doing so.

Why?

Bigfoot (if he does exist) has never done anything that I am aware of to anyone whatsoever. He just roams around being Bigfoot. He doesn't eat anyone or even their pets. There is no excuse whatsoever to do him any harm.

Yet because he is Bigfoot and therefore different some cowardly little dweeb will get all scared and pop him.

I hope they never do find him.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment