Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to the alt mines

I arrived back in Philly to catch a plane and compliments of a drunk driver I encountered on the way , I arrrived in Philly driving a very smashed up pickup.It's pretty torn up.

Someday I will post the tale of woe regarding the accident.

Thankfully no injuries.

The only good thing I have to say about that is that the cop that responded to my call told me not to worry as he had written her a huge ticket and was waiting a female officer to arrive, presumably to cart her off for a weekend retreat in the local pokey.

That is all I have to say about that, except that she would have been a cherished visitor on 'The Jerry Springer Show". Of course, she talked her way into jail, as I think if she was halfway decent, the cop probably would have cut her a break.

I had to pull a pretty dirty trick to shut her up before the cop arrived.

While I never outright said I was the Chief of Police of a nearby town, I sure as hell insinuated it. It wasn't QUITE a ase of impersonating an officer.

THAT got her attention.

She shut up and sat in her car, which is all I wanted her to do.

The cop spoke to me first and I warned him about her mouth. When she started to talk to the cop, he turned and gave me a grateful look for the warning. When I told him how I had shut her up, he chuckled and told me simply that I did what I had to do.

All in all, I was pretty grateful for the cop.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment