Friday, September 17, 2010

Yes, the picture in my profile really is me.

It wasn't taken all that long ago.

I wasn't defending the woman behind me, as nobady was going to do her any kind of harm.

I was defending the rights of a homeless cat that is not in the picture.

Some teenagger had been tormenting him and I gave the little yard-ape a boot in the ass and sent him tumbling. When his indignant father asked me how I would do against someone my own size, I handed him a sword and drew mine.

He decided that maybe this wasn't a good idea and I leter found out that when he got his kid home, he beat the little bastards ass.

After things settled down, the woman in the picture took the cat home and has had her as a pet since.

Don't you just love stories with a happy ending?





One other thing. The reason I don't have a pencil thin moustache is because if I did, I would not look like the swashbuckler thar I am.

I would look like a little Italian organ grinder.

Check it out. You'll agree.










my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment