Monday, September 20, 2010

I just checked my schedule and it looks

like I am going to be home for Halloween which is a pretty good deal because I give out candy to the kids and Hot Buttered Rum to the accompanying gownups.

Now there is always one person out there that is going to try and ruin things for everyone else. That parucular someone will start caterwallering about how I am setting a bad example for children by giving away the Hot Buttered Rums to the adults.

This year I have a very short list of likely candidates and they are going to have a pretty sore ear on All Saints Day the morning thay wake up from the ear beating they are going to get from me. The person that complains is going to get to see something live and in person that none of you readers have seen, with the exception of maybe my kid sister.

Two years ago it was a circus in my garage and I almost got to referee a pretty good catfight, but I think that that is unlikely to happen this again. The woman that wanted to tear her a new one probably won't be out with her kids this year because they have started to grow up a bit.

This year I think that if Claris shows up again I am going to be on my own and it ain't gonna be very pretty. She's gonna get thrown out on here ass, plain and simple.

People like that are the reason life isn't a lot more fun.

These do-gooders think that they know what is good for everyone else so they make sure that they push their crap on everyone else and ruin everything in their path.

This year Claris is going to find out what is good for her. She's going to find out that trying to impose her way of life on someone else isn't really a very good idea.

If she tries to go the route involving the system, she is going to find out something else.

I am a trained guerilla fighter. I cheat.

She is also going to find out that I have a pretty good support system in the neighborhood, too.






my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment