Friday, September 10, 2010

One of the things I happened to have picked up on

is the way the Indian Navy recently handled a group of pirates.

They intercepted their boat, disarmed them and released them after making sure they had sufficient fuel to reach ther home port.

That wass very nice of the Indian Navy and should serve as a wonderful example of decency and compassion.

I think that if I was the Indian commanding offficer that I would have done the same thing, but with one small change.

I would have then waited until I got ashore and sold the cylinder heads from the pirate vessel on Craigslist and put the money in the crews morale fund.




On a related note, some people have complained that many of the prisoners in Gitmo have been there too long and should be released.

I agree.

These people have been there long enough and should be repatriated and returned to their native countries with the dignity and respect they deserve.

They should be comfortably loaded into a C-130 via the rear loading ramp, and taken to their respective nations and be discharged from the aircraft onto their native soil.

After that, the airplane should be permitted to land, refuel and return to base.



my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment