Monday, September 27, 2010

Who in the name of Sam Hill was Sam Hill, anyway?

Actually Sam Hill was some guy in CT that ran for some political office a whole bunch of times. I Googled it once and maybe I should again to refresh the details.

One of the things I have learned to do a long time ago when someone uses the "Who in the name of Sam Hill do you think you are" line is to stop them cold by asking them "Who is Sam Hill, anyway?".

It generally stops them cold.

Once years aago I was in for a pretty good chewing out and the boss started in with the Sam Hill business and when I asked him, he sidetracked and forgot to ream me out.

When he realized that I had sidetracked him he was too embarrassed to chase me down and beat on my ears.


I just heard that the produce manager is trying to find out why the cucumbers had stickers on them thaat read: For Rectal Use Only.

Hmmmm.

my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment