Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This morning at the motel the clerk and I started

yakking and she brought up a perfectly valid point.

There is simply no more plain old bad behavior anymore.

She explained to me that now everything is considered a disease and that when something is a disease that it becomes legitimate.

When I asked her for a cure for the disease that causes this poor behavior syndrome she went into a lengthy explaination of counseling and behavior modification and thousands of dollars worth of the various types of therapies.

I then asked her what type of therapy she uses on her children and she smirked and told me she uses a good old fashioned spanking.

Go figure.

I suggested that for older people that a cup of gasoline thrown into their faces followed by a flick of the Bic of a simple baseball bat beating might be an effective cure and she enthusiastically agreed.

She was a pretty black woman with a couple of kids and was working her ass off to help her husband raise them right.

Contrary to what some peaople say, we are NOT all children of God.

There are simply some people on the planet that have no business being here.


my other blog is:http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment