Thursday, January 26, 2023

Ah, yes. Scotch.

I have not had a drink of basic Scotch whisky in a while so last night I picked up a half pint.

It is a far more polished drink than the bottom shelf bourbon I have learned to prefer. Dewar's. It does not have the authority that low end bourbon has, either.

Of course I love smoky Scotch whiskies but Dewars isn't that.

I have been away from the Jamesons for a while because it is too smooth and has turned into a sneaky drink for me. It sneaks up on me.

It is what it is.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. If you think the Jameson's is sneaky, try Writer's Tears.

    ReplyDelete