Sunday, January 29, 2023

Then I had her bent over with her head stuck in a gas stove...

I don't remember anything else from the story but I do remember the person I told it to and the place. Thirty some odd years ago I pulled the tale out of a bag of the Piccolo bag of bull$hit and a conversation with an old shipmate it got brought up.

Anyway it was long ago and far away and some wetnose kid was bragging about some sexual exploit. I didn't find it interesting, sexy or anything. It was just plain juvenile to tell everyone about it and I instantly chalked it off as a dopey kid wanting acceptence which I was NOT going to give him because he had not earned it.

So of course I countered his tale with whatever and a part of it that stuck in my shipmates mind was the line "Then I had her bent over with her head stuck in a gas stove oven and turned the gas on and..."

There were four of us in the galley and the other two besides me and the kid shuffled off because they didn't want to crack up and get me busted.

Still, I wish I could remember the whole speil but maybe that's a good thing because I likely wouldn't post it here. It was some pretty twisted $hit. 

Was it true? HAH! Why let the facts ruin a perfectly good story but it served its purpose because I told he kid "You get more if you keep your mouth shut!"

Anyway it musta been pretty good if it was remembered 35 years later.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment