Saturday, January 28, 2023

Yes I am!! I'm RICH! I can AFFORD to waste all of our natural resources!

is what I told a dog walker this morning.

I had started my pickup and realized I had forgotten my phone and got out to walk back in to get it and some nosy dog walker asked me if I was going to let it idle until it got warm.

For God's sake I was just running in to grab something! It's not like I was leaving it running for the whole morning! But decided that nosy gets what nosy wants.

Then once inside I thought that it would be nice to get into a warm vehicle so I puttered around inside for a while.

It was nice getting into a warm vehicle and I do believe I am going to put a space heater in the front seat so I can turn it on before I go out into the cold.

As I age the cold bothers me more and more.

******************************

In other news one of the guys working in the basement asked me if I'd pick him up a pack of smokes while I was out grocery shopping. I agreed.

In the register line the woman in front of me started in with a health lecture and I replied rather convincingly that I quit 30 years ago and was picking them up for my grandson.

You wanted to be outraged? I gave you something to be outraged about.

Besides, what's the problem? He only smokes when we drink beer together. He's 12 now and old enough to be making his own decisions wich reminds me, he's coming by to visit and I'm out of beer. I guesss I should pick up a case. He's coming over this afternoon.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment