Thursday, January 12, 2023

One of the things I have not figured out is why anyone with even a quarter of a working brain

would run for political office.

I sure the hell wouldn't even though me having a quarter of a working brain could be argued by any power hungry liberal.

Anyone that would run for political office is the wrong person for the office to begin with.

Maybe an exception could be made for former President Trump. Sure, it's a big maybe but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

While he clearly ran for the wrong reasons, as big of a jerk as he is he did the best job of any president I have ever seen in my life.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. Why would anyone run for office? Power over others, and opportunities for self enrichment.

    It isn't that these people lack a working brain, it is that people such as yourself who do not desire to rule others are wired differently than most people.

    The vast majority of people, myself included, would always take power if it was offered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. As usual the person running for whatever first thinks of "What's in it for me?"
    Therein lies the problem.....

    ReplyDelete