Tuesday, January 10, 2023

The other night I went next door to visit my neighbor

who has been my neighbor for the past thirty years.

The usual television was on in the background and some talking head was babbling something about the LGBTQ community. I really wasn't paying any attention to it at all but found it mildly annoying because of my general attitude of not giving a damn about someone's sexuality. 

I said to my neighbor, "Not that I care but we've been neighbors for thirty years and we have never asked each other about our sexual preferences and it'smost likely neither of us cares. We're neighbors."

"You're right. I suppose if you asked I'd tell you I'm a 100% straight female," she said.

"Huh, You don't say," I replied. "Straight male."

I wish the LGBTQ gang would stop tooting their horns because I really don't care what you are just so long as you treat me halfway decently. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment