Friday, January 13, 2023

I own 14.237 Mhz.

It is my frequency. I own it. I bought it from the FCC at an eBay auction. I have the appropriate paperwork to prove it. Go to my QRZ page and email me and I'll send you a copy. I paid $8700 for it.

Is what I told someone that DEMANDED I get off of his 'personal frequency'.

Nobody person owns the airwaves. The frequencies allotted by the FCC are open on a first come, first served basis and the first rule of amateur radio is courtesy and respect.

The asshole that DEMANDED I move.

What is so funny is that when I said I had purchased the frequency I could hear his jaw drop.

Enough is enough and all he had to do is ask politely. Instead he tried to demand and I decided not to put up with a bully.

A STUPID bully at that.

Boy is my wife going to be pissed off when she sees an $8700 charge to eBay on my VISA!


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment