Friday, January 27, 2023

Dear politician.

The services, mainly the Army and Marines take 22 year old youngsters fresh out of school and put them in charge of ARMED men. These youngsters, fresh out of their teen are called called Platoon Leaders.

The men they lead are armed to the teeth. They carry an number of weapons, most of which are not readily available to the civilian.

They are for the overwhelming part successful as leaders. These young lieutenants get the job done, lead their people and eventually return to civilian life either by finishing their obligations or retirement after a minimum of 20 years service.

That being said, I wonder why elected officials have such a hard time leading an armed civilian populace. I would like to know why some elected officials want to disarm the populace.

I'll be blunt here.

If you are incapable of leading an armed people then you must be doing something wrong and have no business calling yourself a leader because it sounds like you are incapable of even leading a platoon much less a populace.

You could easily be replaced by a 22 year old yooungster that's fresh out of a Platoon Leader's course...AND he'd likely do a better job!



555555555555555555555555555

Of course I am my own leader. You are merely my representaive. You work for me.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment