Tuesday, January 24, 2023

The Old Broad's Club.

The other day I heard a woman say something that made me laugh.

"I'll bet you are a card carrying member of The Old Broad's Club because it is very obvious you are not running around with a stick up your ass," I said to her. 

The woman next to her looked upset.

The Old Broad looked at me and laughed and said, "I guess I am!"

The other woman looked confused.

"The Old Broad's Club is open to women about sixty and over that don't have a stick up their ass and still have a good sense of life because they refused to turn into scared little old ladies," I said the the woman that looked like she was going to stuck her nose where it wasn't wanted.

I turned to the Old Broad and said, "You look like they let you sneak in about fifteen years too early. You don't look a minute over forty-five. I dated someone a lot like you when I was thirty." I knew I had made her day with the way her faced lit up.

I like Old Broads. They can never be mistaken for Karens who are a royal pain in the ass.

I went out with a few back during my dating years and they were a lot of fun. That was when I'd date for fun and not looking for a mate.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment