Friday, January 13, 2023

You gotta love good NCOs...and good wives.

as an old veteran I was doing my job. 

Of course my job is keeping young servicemen guessing.

There's he 5 mile chow line carrying a 40 pound musket story when I said I felt bad for the cannoneers that had to drag their cannons along to ge fed.

But the one I remembered the best was the time I told a young Marine that the day I got out of basic training I screwed 7 different women with the same hard-on. (The fact is I was married at the time and went straight home for the weekend but lets not let the facts get in the way of a good story.)

There was a busy staff sergeant in the room. He didn't look up. He simply said to the private "Marine basic was longer. For me it was eight." 

Now the Staff Sergeant's wife was ten feet away and smirked delightedly and quietly vanished. She knew the drill and knew what was going on. The old guys were roughing up the pups. It was her time to get the hell out of Dodge and let nature run it's course. 

Looking back on it, I'm sure she hid within earshot and laughed her ass off.

I had 30 years on the Staff Sergeant at the time and he quietly continued what he was doing. No biggie.

The young Marine went agog for a couple of seconds and blushed. He wasn't stupid and knew he had been had.

Shortly after that I realized the Staff Sergeant was one lucky bastard because later that afternoon I saw his wife on the firing line with an M-1 firing away. I don't know what her scores were but I assume she shot a perfect score (all rounds landed SAFELY in Lake Erie)

When I saw that I realized I was witnessing a match made in heaven.

Some women understand men and enjoy them. Others don't.

The lucky bastard!




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment