Tuesday, January 31, 2023

One of the things that makes me laugh is that people think mariners are stupid

All they know is beer, backsplices and boobs, right?

They seem to forget one thing.  

There are no electricians, plumbers, carpenters or other tradesmen at sea. We have to basically do it all.

==============================

A while ago I canned a general contractor for being sending me incompetent subcontractors and unless I am wrong when I mentioned I was a mariner I think he jumped to that conclusion and figured I was incompetent and would accept poor work.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&













To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. Give 'em hell, Pic! Screw those greedy bastards who think they can pull one over on home owners. I spent my entire career in the trades and after retiring tried hiring some jamokes to do some work for me. I sent them packing and did it myself. I don't have a problem paying for honest work done properly, but try and screw with me and you are gone!

    Love your content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The part that irks the shit out of me is they think I'm stupid.

      I'm not the only mariner that has had this problem.

      (Half crazy, maybe but NOT stupid)

      Delete