Sunday, April 23, 2023

Another day.

The tile guy is starting to finish up and he'll be done Monday sometime which is good. I'll let everything sit for three days or so before I use it.

I think I'll buy a Sunday paper to cover everything up with while I paint. Actually I still have a little sheet rock taping pick up stuff to do so I'll tape adn paper the place before that.

Actually the entire place needs a MAJOR field day as all sorts of stuff has been tracked all over the place, not to mention the sheet rock dust.

Today it's clean up the basement.

The insurance company has an interesting way of doing things. They have a subcontractor that replaces the actual thing that was burned up with the closest model to what was lost. They're doing that with about half of my stuff.

I have put off the delivery to keep some room to move but have procrastinated long enough.  It's time to get the stuff and that's why the big push is on to get the garage ready.













To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment