Wednesday, April 26, 2023

On a certain board I posted once that


I wanted to go on one last retirement blowout, a real bender and I asked which one of the strip clubs was the cheesiest.

A few people said they wanted to tag along.

Most of the readers have never met me face to face. Those that have probably know that the last place I'd want to go is a strip club. I worked in one once and consider them to be a joke.

The thread got a few laughs and slowly petered out and in another month or so will wind up in tha archives.

Anyway, a few days ago a couple of guys I know that read the thread were sitting around and the lines that came out were hilarious.

One guy said he ought to write that the bender took place and he was dragged along with it. The other guy said "I could picture that!"

Then the proposed lines of the yet to be written by them tale came out and they were hilarious.

''Then when we were getting thrown out he sucker punched the bounced and laid him out and everyone went into shock. He looked at everyone and shouted 'Now there's nobody to kick us out! Let's PARTY! That's when things really got cookin'!"

or "When the cops showed he grabbed a pair of skinny strippers, charged through the back emergency exit with one squealing, giggling stripper over each shoulder and vanished into the darkness..."

"I woke up as sick as a dog in a house being remodeled on a sanded hardwood floor facing a half-bath, tried to puke and went downstairs to find Piccolo cooking breakfast. The odor made me nauseous. I dragged myself home and stayed in bed for two days..." 

"I came to on Pic's couch smelling like with glitter all over me and reeking of cheap pperfume. I don't have a clue as to what happened."

It was fun making up such bull$hit.

Now, of course, most readers would simply read it, chuckle and know it's a crock but there are more than a couple of gullible readers that would believe every word of it.



 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment