Monday, April 3, 2023

It's starting.

For the first time since Day One the Hash has faced censorship.

I just got an email stating that a couple of my previous posts have been deleted.

Actually I am somewhat surprised that it hasn't happened a lot earlier.

I don't know if it was AI or someone reported me. I would tend to think it was the latter because the subject was Karens and Kens and how to deal with them.

Anyway, IMO this is a case of making things disappear and rewriting history and the usual assorted Commie game.

It's kind of sad because the server of this has let me run on relatively unrestricted for well over a decade and now something has happened and things are changing.

We shall see what we shall see.

*********************************

In other news yesterday I tried out a pretty good heavy barrel Ruger 10/22 and spent a couple of hours plinking away.

It was satisfying ringing steel at 200 yards with the little peashooter and I think I am going to take it with me to enter a local 200 yard high power match.

I did this once before with a basic 10/22 I had installed Tech sights on and managed to keep all 50 of my shots in the scoring rings. With this souped up little peashooter I ought to be able to keep them all in the black if I do my job.

You may wonder how I get the OK to shoot a .22 in a highpower match. It's a local club service rifle match and I shoot out of competition. My scores don't count for anything.

The club doesn't mind at all because they get another shooter and a match fee. 

Years ago the club used to have an annual 200 yard .22 rifle match which was fun. Instead of the 10X NRA decimal targets we'd shoot the old WW2 type 5V targets.

Actually we used to have two 5V target matches a month and we figured that scores didn't drop a whole lot when we put down the service rifles and shot .22s.

Then again, we agreed that scores certainly would have noticibly dropped had we been shooting NRA targets.

Anyway, shooting stuff is fun so I had a good day yesterday. 









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment