Thursday, April 27, 2023

I'm not in a very good mood this morning


because I am at a crossroads and am waiting on someone to make a choice before I can continue.

I think I'll do a few things in the bathroom today and then when that's up and running I'll go back into the front bedroom and continue there.

There is a lot to do so I guess I'll just plod away.

The insurance company took a list of what had been fried and is replacing it in kind which is pretty good because when you think about it, I don't want the money so much as I want my stuff back.

I know what would happen if they simply gave me a check. I'd have to go out and repurchase my stuff and then that would open up YET ANOTHER can of worms.

Anyway, yesterday Homeless depot started the ball rolling when they delivered a chain saw and a pair of tin snips.

They were pretty good with what they delivered. I feared a delivery of Chinese junk but the saw was a duplicate of what I had and so were the tin snips. Fair and reasonable!

I also have a pair of lawn mowers coming and I am interested to see what they send me.

Actually it's a long list of stuff.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment