Friday, April 28, 2023

I live with a cat

which is the most miserable species God ever cursed the planet with.

Out of the species, orange cats are the absolutely most miserable and that's my room mate.He licks my nose as soon as I hit the rack.
OTOH maybe he keeps my antibodies up and running which is a pretty good deal.

The ONLY time I get sick is when I get something like a flu shot because I get nagged into  it by Mrs Pic.

Something must be wrong (or right) with me because I would not have it any other way.

Yeah. Something's wrong with me. I love living with a first class PITA.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment