Thursday, April 20, 2023

I remember the time someone told me how to turn a Karen into a pistol packin' mama.

He said the fastest way was to rape her.

Instinctively I was kinds stunned and thought it was a terrible thing to say until I thought it through. He was probably right.

Later on when the local gun club held a women only self defense course I ran into the instructor and asked her how many in her class had been crime victims.

She replied that there were quite a number of them.

This doesn't apply just to women but it strikes me that the best way to avoid being a crime victim is to prepare ahead for it.

Then again there are so many people that just don't want to face the realities of life.

My classic situation was when I suggested to someone that they put a fire extinguisher in their kitchen. The response I got was from the wife who said, "But they're ugly."

So is a kitchen fire. In fact a fire is a LOT uglier than a fire extinguisher.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment