Saturday, April 8, 2023

I was ringing steel at 200 yards the other day

with a 10/22 and it felt pretty good. I don't recall any misses after my first shot.

We had a service rifle match a while back I entered with a different 10/22. It was a basic stock guy with Tech Sights on it and really wasn't too accurate. It was a plinker.

Still I managed to keep all my shots inside the scoring rings which under the circumstances wasn't too awful bad.

It's a 200 yard match with reduced sized targets for the 3 and 600 yard part so I bet I can keep my shots in the black if I do my job.

We shall see what we shall see.

Still, a day of ringing steel at 200 with a .22 was a pretty damned good day if you ask me.

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment