Friday, April 14, 2023

Pro tip.

When you rob a bank or something leave your damned cell phone at home.

Or better yet, leave it somewhere you'd be expected to be.

Take a piece of gum and stick it under a church pew or slip it under the mattress in a whorehouse. Whatever your nature is.

But don't bring it with you when you decide to commit a crime.

Google tipped their hand long ago when they started asking me to endorse places I have visited. When they asked me about the tile store I went to it occurred to me that I should not have it with me if I decided to rob a bank.

Google: Was your trip to the Third National Bank satisfactory?

Me: No they didn't have enough cash on hand to make it worth robbing.

Ossifer Smith: Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment