Monday, April 10, 2023

Expecting another sub to show today


The sheet rocker coming today is a given. He's got the garage overhead to do and he has to start taping the sheetrock that's up.

The guy I'm expecting today is the tile setter because nothing will do but we put tile in the bathtub which is a pain in the add in my opinion because it is more bathroom bull$hit.

As far as I'm concerned a bathroom should be a big one piece fiberglass drop in consisting of a toilet, a tub/shower, a sink, a pressure washer with a soap dispenser and a floor drain.

To keep it clean one simply drops their dirty laundry, walk in and spray the entire thing down with soap and then pressure wash everything and let everything run down the drain. Done.

Why womenfolk make such a to-do over a bathroom is beyond me. I spend fifteen minutes a day there for basic body maintenance.

I've never heard of anyone having a party or family reunion in a bathroom. It is what it is. 

While we're at it, a kitchen is nothing more than a workshop to prepare food in. Don't get me started on that one.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on the bathroom Picc, but I do think a "Food Workshop" might be a little too basic to sit at an old table with friends & family. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not saying it shouldn't be homey but it should be practical.
      A lot of people decorate kitchens with a lot of stupid useless crap that does nothing but collect dust and grease.

      Delete