Sunday, April 30, 2023

"Are those guns registered?!"

This goes back years ago when I was at the State Game Lands rifle range.

Someone that just plain looked out of place there came up to me, looked at my two rifles and asked, "Are those guns registered?"in a demanding tone.

There was and is no registration laws in PA.

"Of course not," I replied. "I don't have to register them because I am a convicted felon and I'm not allowed to have them. If I registered them it would be self incrimination and violate my 5th Amendment rights regarding self-incrimination."

Of course his jaw dropped. Finally he asked me what I had been convicted of.

"Someone asked me if my guns were registered so I shot him," I replied. I noticed the guy on the shooter's bench next to me had his hand over his mouth trying not to bust out laughing.

Then I said, "You gonna call the police on me? Get me put back in the joint? That's not fair! I just got OUT of the joint!"

He turned and walked off rapidly. The guy next to me (after he stopped laughing) asked what that was all about and I told him I didn't have a clue. I resumed shooting.

A few minues later a couple of police officers showed up and started questioning people. They got near me and someone told the officer that some guy had been bothering me.

The officer came by and asked me what happened and the shooter next to me verified I had made no threat expressed or implied to the little dweeb after I told the cop what had happened.

The two cops shook their heads and walked off.

Every so often I recall the incident and try and figure what the idiot was thinking. Probably some liberal dip$hit do gooder that decided to check things out at a range.









To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment