Sunday, April 23, 2023

Someone asked me if it bothers me to be camping in the living room

and while it does mildly annoy me to a certain degree it really doesn't bother me a whole lot.

After all, I have heat, air, running water, gas and electricity. The roof doesn't leak, the kitchen is up and running and my bed is rather comfortable.

In the FWIW department I have lived with no electricity or running water for over a decade in years gone by.

Most important, the cat is comfortable, too.

I'm on the air with my favorite transceiver, eating well and enjoying the cat.

Fact is even though I am camping in I am living a LOT better than a lot of people on the planet and I should be grateful for that.

 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment