Monday, April 17, 2023

Another sub is due in today

The bathroom tile guy which I find unnecessary but the wife insists on.

Being a simple soul I wanted a basic fiberglass tub surround because it is easy to maintain. You can leave it unmaintained for years and then hit it with a hosedown of Zep degreaser and a quick scrub and it will look pretty damned good even after 25 years.

Hell, a quick coat of was after a good cleaning and it will look brand new.

BUT it is what it is.

Every few years I'll have to dig out the caulk and recaulk it unlike fiberglass.

Anyway, in a few days I'll be able to finish the bathroom which has been a royal piss me off.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment