Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Ain't gonna happen.



The subject of what to do when I grow too feeble to live here came up and was settled immediately. Ain't gonna happen.

I wear a dogtag that says Do Not Resuscitate and I mean it.

I am simply not going to live that way, period.

My entire life has been full of people trying to get me to live a certain way and it's been a constant battle.

I am going to continue to live my life the way I want to or not at all. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. If this is important to you, you have to understand that your dogtag means jack squat. Same with a wallet card or a tattoo. Unless the hospital has your signed DNR on file, they are going to fight like hell to keep you alive at all costs.

    Get one signed at a UPMC hospital, and one at a AHN hospital, and that should cover you around here.

    ReplyDelete