Tuesday, June 11, 2024

I now have a place where I can hide a couple of bodies.

because in casual conversation I said to the trash guy, "You know, you guys and plumbers have been responsible for eradicating more disease than all of medicine combined."

Boy, did his face light up!

It's true, too. 

Doctors cure disease but sanitation keeps various diseases from even getting a toehold.

You don't hear of Typhoid fever and Cholera anymore in area with running water toilets and trash disposal anymore, do you?

When I said that to the trash guy the look on his face told me that if I have to hide a body or two all I have to do is stuff it in the trash if he's working. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment