Saturday, June 22, 2024

Two of my three sisters showed up.

which means both my niece and nephew's homes are full.

There are no hotel/motel rooms to be had here as they are chockablock full of illegal immigrants, most of which should be given 90 days to leave or be turned in dead or alive.

Put a bounty on them and they will self-deport.

Anyway the three of us will visit a few graves and take a tour down Memory Lane for a bit. Yesterday I had my obligatory lobster roll which was a pretty good deal.

It seems the biggest problem I am having is keeping my phone battery topped off which kinda sucks but it is what it is./xsc5cvv546cxgs426saZzx2csszXaqqqqqqqqq cbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcccccccccccccccccccccc6730748cbvvvvvbcesacvcaBV scaaabAQ30000aq10......................................'

Thank you, kitty.

I have the dogs here trained. When they try ti get out when I come in I just stand there and say "Ungowah!" which makes them back up.

Hollywood got that one right. It's what Tarzan used to say to get the elephants to back up. Of course cats ignore it because that's what cats do.

Massachusetts is terribly expensive and it may very well be that moving out of here was the smartest thing I ever did.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment