Saturday, June 29, 2024

Another worked up Nextdoor woman babbling about dogs in cars.

OK, let's get this straight. No animal gets left in agony if I can help it. Not on my watch.

However this leave the dog in the car crap seems to be getting out of hand from what I see around here. It's getting to the point where running inside a convenience store to pay for gas will get you a broken window if old Fido is sitting in the front seat of the old pickup.

Anyway, my contribution to the thread was to explain that I don't have that problem because before I go into the store I lock the kids and the dog in the trunk where they can't be seen.

8888888888888888888888888888

Some time ago I saw someone open a trunk and let 3 kids out. It was hilarious and I had that one figured out in about two seconds.

The kids rode in the back seat strapped in per SOP. When they parked they'd unstrap, slide over and open the half-back seat allowing them to crawl into the trunk where Dear Old Dad would let them out. 

When they got back they'd reverse the process to the outrage of onlookers. When Dad slammed the trunk shut one of the kids would scream and dad would shout "I'm not listening to you for five hours all the way to Grandma's."

Of course, in seconds the kids would be in the back seat buckled safely into their seats.

That father was obviously enjoying making memories with his kids because you just KNOW that 35 years later at a family gathering one of them is going to say, "Remember when dad would let us ride in the trunk?" and laughter will reign.

88888888888888888888888888888888888







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment