Thursday, June 6, 2024

Well, the Nexdoor AI doesn't understand sarcasm

I saw the first lemonade stand of the season and as usual I stopped and got a pretty generous cup of lemonade and a pretty good sugar cookie for a buck which ain't a bad deal. 

What amazed me is the kids were set up for PayPal and VENMO which was sort of a shock and made me laugh like hell.

Anyway on Nextdoor I mentioned that I paid cash to make it easier for them to embark on a life of crime.

Either the AI picked up on it or some sad, miserable person complained because the post got lifted and I got a notice about it with the obligatory warning.

Well, that sucks.

 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment